Registers the image encoders, decoders and mime type detectors for the Pbm format.
Image decoder for reading PGM, PBM or PPM bitmaps from a stream. These images are from the family of PNM images.
- PBMBlack and white images.
- PGMGrayscale images.
- PPMColor images, with RGB pixels.
Image encoder for writing an image to a stream as PGM, PBM or PPM bitmap. These images are from the family of PNM images.
The PNM formats are a fairly simple image format. They share a plain text header, consisting of: signature, width, height and max_pixel_value only. The pixels follow thereafter and can be in plain text decimals separated by spaces, or binary encoded.
- PBMBlack and white images, with 1 representing black and 0 representing white.
- PGMGrayscale images, scaling from 0 to max_pixel_value, 0 representing black and max_pixel_value representing white.
- PPMColor images, with RGB pixels (in that order), with 0 representing black and 2 representing full color.
Registers the image encoders, decoders and mime type detectors for the PBM format.
Detects Pbm file headers.
Provides PBM specific metadata information for the image.
Provides enumeration of available PBM color types.
The data type of the components of the pixels.
Provides enumeration of available PBM encodings.